First and foremost they are committed to giving witness to their faith by building positive relationships, modelled on the life of Jesus, with each other, their students, parents and the wider community.
At St Bernard’s Catholic Primary School Botany, a range of opportunities are provided for our staff to further strengthen their connection to Christ. These include:
- Annual staff spirituality days
- Weekly staff prayer and reflection
- Staff Masses to begin and conclude each academic year, in addition to other Liturgies throughout the year
- Social outreach
- Retreats/pilgrimages with colleagues within and beyond the school
- Professional development to strengthen their capacity as religious educators.